What is LIC 2015?
The Lifestyle Intervention Conference provides educational content while building a network of resources for providers who serve those struggling with drug, alcohol and process addictions as well as food disorders and now a special focus on workplace intervention.
“Addictions more than coexist; they interact, reinforce, and become part of one another. They become packages. The different types of addiction interaction will be discussed and presented with appropriate treatment strategies for each emphasizing effective diagnosis, assessment, and treatment for addiction interaction.” – Dr. Patrick Carnes
The conference will focus on four key areas:
Check out this video of our 2014 conference and see all the exciting things the Lifestyle Intervention Conference has to offer!
- Register for LIC 2015 by August 28th and save $50 with our early bird rate!
- Use code WEB to save an additional 10% off a full conference registration or sponsorship package.
2015 Keynote Speakers
Each year, LIC is host to the most knowledgeable presenters in the industry.
Check out our Keynote Speakers below!
- Dr. Patrick Carnes, PhDExecutive Director of
The Gentle Path ProgramThe Meadows
- Dr. Ralph Carson, PhDNutritionist and Exercise PhysiologistFitRx
- Brian Cuban Juris Doctorate, Author, Speaker